Bag Care (including genuine leather bags) by Belle Liz:
- Do not overload your bag.
- Wipe your bag often with a soft, dry cloth.
- Do not cause your bag to get into contact with darker colour materials.
- If there are accidental scratches on your bag, please massage the skin of the bag very gently.
- Store your bag in the dust bag when you are not using it.
- Remove dirt by wiping down with a cleaner made specifically for leather.
- Genuine leather is permeable and not entirely waterproof. So, avoid exposing your bag to heavy downpour.
- When you are not using your bag, keep it in the original dust bag and load it with stuffing to maintain the shape of the bag. Do not use newspaper as stuffing as it can cause smear.
- Air your bag every two weeks to prevent the growth of mould.
- Rotate your bag every month. Everyday use of the same bag can cause it to wear out.
- Let accidental water spills dry naturally. Do not use a hairdryer on your bag.
- This guide is not an exhaustive manual and is written to our best knowledge. Read up more on leather care advice.